You are here

Who should I contact if I have questions about the information I am required to submit to the FMCSA to obtain a waiver or exemption?

You should contact the Office of Bus and Truck Standards and Operations, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20590.
The telephone number is 703-448-3094.

Last Updated : April 1, 2014
Submit Feedback >