You are here

If a motor carrier or an intermodal equipment provider (IEP) believes that a party subject to the IEP rules (73 FR 76794) is violating them, what should it do?

The IEP, the motor carrier, or designated agent should file a complaint with FMCSA against the party believed to be in noncompliance. They should call FMCSA’s Safety Violation and Consumer Complaint Hotline at 1-888-DOT-SAFT or e-mail the Hotline.

Last Updated : April 7, 2014
Submit Feedback >