You are here

If an intermodal equipment provider (IEP) or a motor carrier has questions or concerns about erroneous data in its inspection or accident reports, how should it contact FMCSA?

IEPs and motor carriers may use FMCSA’s DataQ’s system to electronically file questions or concerns.

Last Updated : April 3, 2014
Submit Feedback >