You are here

LONG HAUL: I have a bus company in Mexico and I want to provide service to all areas in California and to Las Vegas, NV. Do I need Operating Authority, and how long will it take to get it?

Yes, you must file an OP-1(MX) for motor passenger carrier authority beyond the commercial zone.  However, no authority will be issued for operations beyond the zone until the land transportation provisions of NAFTA are implemented.

Last Updated : September 8, 2015
Submit Feedback >