You are here

GENERAL: I don’t have my MX number yet, but I’m supposed to make a trip tomorrow. May I still make the trip?

No, a Mexico-domiciled motor carrier cannot operate in the U.S. without first obtaining a FMCSA-assigned MX number, a valid FMCSA Certificate of Registration for commercial zone operations or long-haul Provisional Operating Authority Registration,  and a USDOT Number.

Last Updated : June 30, 2015
Submit Feedback >