You are here

GENERAL: How do I change the type of authority I have (for Mexico-domiciled carriers)?

Once an MX Number has been issued and an Operating Authority or Certificate of Registration has been granted, you would need to submit a new OP-1(MX) (for U.S. long-haul operations) or OP-2 (for U.S. commercial zone-only operations) application and pay the $300 fee that is indicated on the application to obtain another Operating Authority. Registration forms can be found here.

Last Updated : September 8, 2015
Submit Feedback >