You are here

How do I apply for a Hazardous Materials Safety Permit?

A carrier would file the MCS-150B form to start the application process. A carrier that does not have a USDOT Number will receive one by filing the MCS-150B.

Downloadable versions of the MCS-150B are available on our web site.

You can also apply online.

Last Updated : April 15, 2014
Submit Feedback >