You are here

GENERAL: Once I have insurance, what do I need to operate in the U.S.?

Once you obtain insurance, the original copy of the form showing proof of financial responsibility (per 49 CFR Part 387) from your insurer must be maintained in the vehicle at all times during operations in the United States. 

Last Updated : July 6, 2015
Submit Feedback >