You are here

Are U.S. commercial drivers required to possess a Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) training certificate when transporting hazardous materials (HM) in Canada?

No, the HM endorsement on the U.S. Commercial driver’s license (CDL) is all that is required when transporting HM in Canada.

Last Updated : April 17, 2014
Submit Feedback >