You are here

Are government entities covered under the Hazardous Materials Safety Permit Regulations?

No. Government entities do not fall under the definition of a motor carrier. Private contractors working for a government entity are considered motor carriers and are covered by the HM Safety Permit regulations.

Last Updated : April 14, 2014
Submit Feedback >